I’d Like to Kill My Co-Worker!
Summary: Building Relationships in the Workplace
- Understanding each other using the “2Q – Compass® System”
- We are all different, so respond to situations differently
- We don’t work in a lighthouse, we have to work together in teams, but getting along doesn’t always go to plan
- Relating to colleagues easier breeds happiness levels which increase profitability, and balanced with appropriate humour in the workplace, increases productivity
- Higher productivity from everyone means more profits for your team and organization
- Teams will LEARN about their differences and LEARN why they act the way they do
- Relate to one another far better, resulting in greater co-operation and results!
- Tony will help to establish both happiness and productivity within your teams, so you have a friendly co-operative team who ENJOY being productive!
- Teams will understand each other’s differences and therefore deal with each personality accordingly because they now understand their personality “style”
- Anyone that has teams of people who need to collaborate and work together, will get tremendous value from this talk
- Any standard workplace that needs everyone to get along and understand each other’s difference
Men are from Mars, but women are from planet ZOD!
Summary: How men and women compare to one another
- Why are men and women different?
- In this world of equality, aren’t the sexes already equal and get along?
- Understand why both sexes work the way they do
- How we can relate to one another more, so we can collaborate properly and know how we all “tick”
- Women will learn how to relate to a man, and men will learn how to understand women
- Both sexes are not separately weird, they are merely different
- Learn what the differences are and how to get the best from one another
Free Your Magic
Summary: How to FREE your own special talents
- You will let out the best YOU, you didn’t realize was inside of you!
- Do you have talents locked away inside? You bet you do!
- Simple attainable steps to actually become the BEST person, that you can be
- When you are living up to your potential you are better at work; better to progress your career; better with family; in fact, all areas of your life!
- You CAN then make a positive difference to your own life and those you come into contact with
The Doctor is Wrong!
Summary: Real Life Message of Hope Against all the Odds
- You will get a clear message of hope and you will understand that whatever the situation YOU have the power to change it if you so CHOOSE to
- In a life and death situation, you still have hope and choices to take
- This is a message of hope that anyone and everyone needs to hear to understand that you should never give up despite the circumstance
- Your attitude and the way you respond has more power than you ever first realised
But I like my fry-up in the morning…?
Summary: The habits we perform day to day that define us
- Why we perform those habits?
- Our “Comfort zone” habits
- How we can break old habits and form new ones
- Why change? Our habits got us to where we are now?
- How can ingrained old habits be changed and adjusted to form new habits
- Everyone will be given a formula for change if they “choose” to change
- Why change? Our habits got us to where we are now, but if we form new better habits, your boss will be happier with you!
- You will be more productive and certainly, your co-workers and loved ones too will notice the better parts to you too!